Sunday, September 7, 2008

i love you so much



~songformama-boysIImen~

you taught me everything

and everything you've given me

i always keep it inside


you're the driving force in my life


yeah


there isn't anything

or anyone that i can be

and it just wouldn't feel right


if i didn't have you by my side


you were there for me to love and care for me


when skies were gray


whenever i was down


you were always there


to comfort me


and no one else can be


what you have been to me


you'll always be


you will always be the girl


in my life for all times





chorus:


Mama


mama you know i love you


(oh you know i love you)


mama


mama you're the queen of heart


your love is like


tears from the stars


mama i just you to know


lovin' you is like food to my soul




you're always down for me

have always been around for me even when i was bad


you showed me right from my wrong


(yes you did)


and you took up for me


when everyone was downin' me


you always did understand


you gave me strength to go on


there was so many times


looking back when i was so afraid


and then you come to me


and say to me


i can face anything


and no one else can do


what you have done for me


you'll always be


you will always be


the girl in my life




never gonna go a day without you

fills me up just thinking about you


i'll never go a day


without my mama


No comments: